Augen Software Group is an exciting software services company with offices in HCMC and Auckland, New Zealand. We are currently actively looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to join a dynamic team and work on a large-scale project for a major customer of Augen, in the FinTech industry.
Apply today to join our winning team for:
- Opportunity to improve your English skills by working with a New Zealand team and their Customers.
- Utilising a wide range of technical skills in an agile environment.
- High Salary with Competitive Benefits including: Accident & Healthcare insurances, Daily lunch, 13th-month salary and Discretionary Bonus, Salary reviews twice a year, Vacation Trip, Team building activities and more.
- Working in an environment where there is respect for your ideas and where creativity is welcomed.
Skills and Experience
- From 5 years commercial IT experience
- Experience on Agile projects
- Proficient in the test planning, test cases writing and execution
- Experienced in manual and automation test design
- Good knowledge of restful and Soap web services
- Deep understanding of the user experience and system interaction
- Experienced in SaaS based on the likes of AWS, Salesforce or Heroku
- Experience in the CI/CD process
- Proficient in API automation including but not limited to SoapUI, Postman, REST-Assured
- Proficient in UI automation including but not limited to Cypress, Protractor
- Experience on a BDD framework such as cucumber
- Good knowledge of the cross-browser testing
- Good command of English in both written and spoken communications.
- Test automation framework building ability based on Java or Node.js
- Non-functional testing design and execution especially on distributed systems
- Basic security testing experience
- Mock service building using postman or SoapUI
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Augen, our people – "Augeneers" – are our business. Our achievements to date have come from employing only the best people in our organization. Our people set and achieve high goals, and grow in their roles – sometimes beyond their comfort zone – and we empower them with what they need to make the difference.
In fact, our clients value our Augeneers as much as we do. It is the type of environment our people enjoy, and why they want to develop their careers with the Augen Software Group.
Come with us to get attractive salary and benefits as well as a great international working environment.