Why join the Augen Team
We’re well-established, ambitious and driven and we’re looking for awesome people to join us and continue our growth. As an exciting and well-established software services company, we are looking for passionate people with the drive to join our growing team.
We are leaders in the outsourcing, software development industry with a key focus for quality project outcomes for our New Zealand based customers. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career in a dynamic and supportive environment. You will be given an opportunity to take part in developing software solutions for customers that solve real business problems. No two days will be the same and you’ll get to create fantastic work for great clients.
This position is for an experienced QA Tester to join our Augen Vietnam team, in Ho Chi Minh City. You will be part of an exciting team composed of both local and offshore talent, working on a wide range of technologies for software projects across our New Zealand customers.
This role suits a person whois passionate about manual and automated testing, and knowing when to apply the best approach to achieve the best results.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Manual and Automated Testing for our NZ based customer projects
- Fostering a culture of collective ownership and accountability for the work completed within your team
You’ll have experience in:
- Testing Enterprise solutions ideally in Web, Mobile and Integration solutions
- API Testing with Postman or SOAPUI
- Non-Functional Testing – Load and performance testing, Security testing.
- Automated Testing (Selenium, BDD cucumber, API automation testing)
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong team player.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn.
- 5+ years’ practical experience in designing, developing and delivering commercial software applications.
Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible work from home policy
- Opportunity to improve your English skills by working with a New Zealand team and their Customers.
- High Salary plus with Competitive Benefits including:
- Accident (QBE) & Healthcare (Bao Viet) insurances,
- Lunch allowance,
- 13th-month salary and Discretionary Bonus,
- Salary reviews twice a year,
- Vacation Trip,
- Team building activities and more.